The Sole Fitness SB700 is one of the favorite and multipurpose exercise bikes on the market today. The bicycle is an ideal choice for personal workouts in the home and the gym. It is a quality machine that comes with a host of features and benefits for those who are seeking to get an experience beyond the entry level spin bikes. Even though it will cost you much more then the average entry level spin bike, the extra dollars you pay for it are worth the sacrifice because it pays higher dividends than those you would enjoy from basic spin bikes.
The bike comes with a heavy flywheel that is fitted with continuous manual tension that is designed to give you smooth riding and different levels of resistance during your training. The heavy flywheel of the bike also gives the bike a higher level of stability and allows you to have a road-like experience. The bike also comes with a console that gives you the much-needed feedback that helps you to monitor your heart rate.
In addition, the seat and handlebars of the bike are adjustable so that it can accommodate users of different heights, and this makes it ideal for use by various users. The machine also comes with a generous warranty that covers the frame during its entire lifetime. Moreover, the machine has an integrated LCD console that enables you to calculate the number of calories you burn during your training, the distance you have covered, and your speed during the workout session.
Other features and benefits that make this bike a favorite among its users are its ease of use, durability, and ease of management. The remaining sections of this review are going to give you a thorough examination of this bike. We are going to take a comprehensive view of the features, benefits and advantages, pros, cons, missing links, and the final verdict of this exercise bike so that you can decide whether it is worth your money or not. Keep reading this review to learn more before you make your final decision.
The Salient Features of Sole Fitness SB700 Exercise Bike
This bike is crafted with a host of features that are supposed to facilitate its functionality. This section is devoted to the examination of these features, and how they benefit you as the end user.
- It has an 48 lbs fly wheel that is intended to offer you greater stability and varying levels of resistance as you train due to its tension control knob
- It has an LCD console that allows you to read your speed, distance, time, RPM and other critical feedback during your training sessions
- It is fitted with an adjustable seat and handlebars that are intended to allow riders with different heights to use the bike
- The machine comes with a lifetime warranty that covers the frame and a 3-year warranty that covers the bike parts, and 12-month warranty that covers labor. Such an assurance gives you a fall-back to resort to if anything amiss happens along the way
- It also comes with two water bottle holders to keep you refreshed as you train
- It is suitable for home use and light commercial training in small gyms
- It is ideal for spinning and indoor road training
- The machine comes with a sturdy frame
- It provides you with smooth and quiet operation that ensure your family members are not disrupted as you engage in your workouts
The Sole Fitness SB700 Exercise Bike is designed with many benefits and advantages that keep it ahead of the park. In this section of the review, we are going to examine the benefits and pros of this machine in depth.
- Greater value for your money: The bike offers you long-term value for your money. First, it comes with a life-term warranty for the frame. Second, it comes with a 3-year warranty covering its parts. Third, it has a 12-month warranty for that covers labor
- A heavy and stable flywheel: The bicycle comes with a heavy 48lbs flywheel that offers higher levels of stability and smooth resistance
- A sturdy steel frame: The bike is also fitted with a strong steel frame that can hold up to 350 pounds. The design of the frame is stable and allows you to easily manage the weight of the bike
- Bluetooth connectivity: The machine has a Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to connect to the Sole Fitness mobile application. The app can support the setting up of programs and the storage and sharing of data with other apps
- Heart rate monitors: The bike comes with a monitor to track the heart rate of users
- Comfortable pedals: The bike also comes with large and well-cushioned pedals that enable you to enjoy greater levels of comfort. In addition, the pedals have narrow spacing between them that leads to more comfortable pedaling
- Ease of transportation: The machine is fitted with pop-out wheels that make it easy to transport it
- Greater levels of adjustment: The machine comes fitted with handlebars that you can easily adjust so that they can fit and allow you to experience a comfortable ride. Additionally, the bike’s saddle is easy to adjust vertically and horizontally, allowing you to experience higher levels of comfort
- Stable pedaling: This machine is fitted with toe straps that are intended to allow you to enjoy for greater stability during your exercising
- Ease of assembly: The bike is easy to assemble given that you need only 30 minutes or less to set it up
- Easy to maintain: Another notable benefit of this bike is that it is easy to maintain. It needs very little maintenance beyond the regular lubricating of the brake pads and routine tightening of the machine to ensure it is in its proper working condition
The Pros of Sole Fitness SB700 Exercise Bike
The Sole Fitness SB700 Exercise Bike has many pros that make it a darling among its lovers and users. We are going to take an in-depth examination of these pros in the remaining parts of this chapter.
- Ease of assembly: It is easy to assemble this machine since you only need half an hour to set it up. In addition, it comes with assembly tools that make the setup process faster and convenient
- A sturdy frame: The bicycle is also fitted with a strong steel frame that is also durable
- Low impact on the knees: Due to its higher level of adjustability, the bike has very little impact on your knees
- Excellent seller customer service: The bike comes from a manufacturer that offers great customer service
- Quiet resistance system: The machine offers you quiet resistance due to the excellent functioning of its friction pad and the flywheel
- A comfortable seat: Another pro of this bike is that it is fitted with a comfortable saddle that is easy to adjust both vertically and horizontally
- Adjustable handlebars: The machine comes with highly adjustable handlebars that allow users with different heights to enjoy the bike
- An LCD: The machine is fitted with a screen that enables you to track critical information regarding speed, heart rate and other important data related to your training sessions
- A generous warranty: The bike offers users one of the most generous warranties on the market. It provides you with a life-term warranty for the frame and a 12-month warranty that covers labor. Additionally, you enjoy a 36-month warranty for the bike’s electronics. All these things combined give you real long-term value for your money and a secure fall-back
- A 30-day return policy: Besides the warranties you enjoy, the manufacturer also allows you enjoy a guaranteed one-month trial period within which you can return the bike and get a full refund of your cash
- Easy to transport around: The bike comes fitted with excellent transport wheels that allow you to move the machine around the room without needing external help
- Assembly tools are included in the package: The machine comes with assembling tools that make the setup process faster and easier
- Bluetooth connectivity: The bike comes fitted with Bluetooth connectivity that enables you to connect to the Sole Fitness mobile app. The application also supports the setting up of programs as well as the storage and sharing of data with other applications
We have already looked at all the beautiful features and benefits that make this machine to rock the market. I have devoted this section of the review to examine the other side of the coin so that you can also understand the weaknesses and cons of this machine so that you can know what you need to expect as you decide to own it.
- The machine is heavy: The first chain of the bike is that it is a bit heavy due to its bulky flywheel. However, this disadvantage is something you need to bear with because the bulkiness of the bicycle allows you to enjoy greater stability and control
- It is challenging to transport it on a carpeted floor: Another challenge that you experience with this bike is the difficulty in transporting it on a carpeted surface. The reason behind such difficulty is that the bike is heavy, and yet its transport wheel are smaller and suitable for pulling or pushing on a smooth floor surface
- It is costly: The bike is not cheap, and the price may be a challenge to some willing buyers. However, the difference in price accounts for many excellent features that you would not have enjoyed if you went for a cheaper and entry level training bike
- The bike doesn’t have a book or MP3 holder
- The bike’s feet don’t have levelers that will allow you to level the bike on an uneven floor to prevent it from rocking
- The machine does not have provision for you to upload your data from the computer to your online account
- The machine does not have predefined training programs
- The bike has limited button functionality that ends up making the programming of information to take longer than expected
- The pressure handles of the bike are difficult to control
- Lastly, you will need to buy a separate midsection strap screen to help you to track your heart rate
The Missing Links of Sole Fitness SB700 Exercise Bike
The Sole Fitness SB700 Exercise Bike has a few missing links. This section of our review will examine some of them and the solutions you can employ to deal with them.
- Transportation challenges: The bike is bulky, and its smaller transport wheels are not suitable for transportation on a carpeted floor. However, if you will need to keep moving the machine most of the time, use it on a smoother surface so that you can move it easily. If your training room is carpeted, make arrangements so that it remains in a fixed position so that you don’t need to keep struggling to move it around. Alternatively, you can get the support of another family member (unless you are living alone) to move the machine around
- Lack of foot levelers: The bike has no foot levelers, and this makes it challenging to use it on an uneven floor because it starts to rock. However, you can avoid this by using it on an even floor surface
The Final Take on Sole Fitness SB700 Exercise Bike
Sole Fitness SB700 Exercise Bike is an excellent machine, and it is an ideal choice for anyone who has made up their mind to advance and avoid the mediocrity and the limitations of cheaper entry level training bikes. It may come at a higher price, but the benefits and features it offers you justify all that cost. If you want to upgrade your experience in workouts, we strongly recommend this machine for you. Click here to check out this exercise bike.