The opportunity to train in the comfort of your home is one of the privileges you can enjoy if you are a person who lives on the fast line, and lack time to attend a gym on a regular basis. But to maintain a steady and effective cardiovascular training program, you need a stable machine that will enable you to meet the demands of home training.
One of the machines on the market that can help you achieve the above goal is Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle. This spin bike is an excellent entry level option that you can find at an affordable price, and it comes with excellent features that will give you real value for your money at this level and category. The bike comes with a lifetime warranty that covers the frame, a 90-day warranty covering labor, and a 12-month warranty that covers parts.
In addition, it is designed with a solid, durable, and sturdy frame. The machine also features a heavy 40 lb flywheel that allows you to enjoy a steady and stable riding as you train. The training bicycle is also fitted with a basic console that enables you to get feedback as you train even though this feature is usually missing in most spin bikes within this price range.
It has a weighty flywheel, a console, and solid construction designed for use in your home. The bike’s handlebars are also adjustable, hence they allow riders with different heights to use for it comfortably. The seat of the bike is also adjustable and allows you to ride in the most comfortable posture. Other admirable features of the bike include a water bottle handle to place your refreshments as you go on with your training.
The remaining sections of this review are going to give you a full and detailed examination of the features, benefits and advantages, pros, cons, missing links, and our final take on this bike. At the end of this review, you will be better placed to know what you need to expect from the machine so that you can get the best value for your money as you make plans to own one. Keep on reading the review to the last BIT so that you can learn more.
Salient Features of Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle
This indoor training bike is fitted with excellent features, and some of them are an over bargain given the price at which the machine comes. This section seeks to give you an in-depth examination of the features of this machine, and how they work together to improve your experience as a user.
- A heavy flywheel: The indoor training bicycle comes with a heavy weight flywheel that weighs 40 lb. The weight of this machine is instrumental in ensuring you enjoy a natural feel and consistent momentum and riding
- Emergency brake: The bike is also fitted with an adjustable top-down resistance that also features emergency braking, allowing you to remain in charge of the bike
- Sports pedals: The machine also features sports pedals with toe baskets that provide you with a secure platform for optimal training efficiency as you make a push and pull motions
- Water bottle holder: The bicycle includes a water bottle holder that is mounted on the handlebar so as to help you remain hydrated as you train
- Transport wheels: It also features transport wheels that enable you to easily transport the bike. However, these wheels are most suitable for use on floors that don’t have a carpet
- A primary computerized LCD console: The bike also comes with an easy-to-read console that allows you to keep track of your time, the number of calories you burn, the speed of your riding, and the distance covered during a training session
- A generous warranty: The manufacturer extends a lifetime warranty that covers the frame, a 12-month warranty that covers the bike’s computer, wear items, and parts. You also enjoy a 90-day warranty for service
- Adjustable Handlebars: The machine is fitted with adjustable handlebars. You can adjust them either vertically or horizontally so that they can fit users with different heights. Moreover, the ease of adjustment ensures that the bike fits properly, allowing trainees the most comfortable position and efficient workouts. The adjustability of the machine also ensures users do not get exposed to injuries and other forms of strain resulting from riding in the wrong position. The process of making these adjustments is also easier and faster because all you need to do is to undo the levers or knobs, and then slide the bars into the most appropriate position and tightening them once you are done
- Resistance: The bike is fitted with a manual system that you can use to increase or decrease the level of resistance. It has a knob at the top of its frame, and it works by reducing or increasing the amount of friction that is caused by the felt wool pad on the top of the flywheel
- A sturdy frame: The bike also boasts of a steel frame that is well constructed and sturdy. The structure is firm, and it does not wobble or rock even when you are standing out of the saddle or jumping in or out of it. Unlike other spin bikes, you don’t need to place the bike on a level surface to stop it from rocking because it does not have levers
- The drive type: The bike is fitted with a fixed gear drive system that allows you to have better training because it does not permit you to resort to easy freewheeling or coasting options. The result of the above feature is that you have to keep riding forward with your legs, and in the process, you get the most out of your workout programs
- Ease of assembly: The bike comes almost fully assembled. It includes all the necessary tools you need to complete the remaining assembly process, and you need less than an hour to set it up. Moreover, you also get an instruction manual with clear diagrams and short directions. However, due to the heaviness of the machine, you need at least another hand to set up the spin bike
- Ease of storage: Another salient feature of the machine is that it occupies less space since it measures 45 inches long by 21 inches wide
The Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle offers you many benefits and advantages. This section is devoted to their examination, and how they translate into real value for your money.
A heavy flywheel: The bike is fitted with a heavy flywheel that allows you to enjoy a natural and stable riding experience.
A basic console: Another benefit of this spin bike is that it comes with a basic LCD console that helps you to track your training progress. It allows you to measure the distance covered, speed, number of calories burnt, and time spent during a training session
Ease of adjustment: The bike also allows you to make the necessary adjustments you need. You can adjust the handlebars of the bike to fit users between the heights of 5 ft and 6 ft and 2 inches.
A quiet ride: The machine also offers you quiet training sessions. This quietness allows you to train without disturbing the peace of your family
Stable rides: With this spin bike, you enjoy a steady riding that is free from the rocking that is common with other machines within this price range and category
A water bottle holder is included: The bike also comes with a holder for your water bottle. This provision allows you to keep your refreshment within reach and remain hydrated during your entire training sessions
Little maintenance required: Another benefit of this spin bike is that it requires very minimal maintenance
Ease of assembly: The machine is also easy to assemble since it comes almost fully assembled. The remaining work of setting up is simple and takes less than an hour to complete. Additionally, the manufacturer accompanies the bike with clear setup instructions and all necessary assembling
A narrower Q-Factor: It comes with a Q-factor that is narrower compared to its preceding models. This narrowness allows you to have a lesser impact on your knees
Pros of Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle
The training bike has many pros. This section is dedicated to their sharing and exploration,and they are listed below as follows.
A sturdy and stable frame construction: The bike comes with a durable and strong steel frame
A multi-grip handlebar: The bike has angled handlebars that also allow you to handle it firmly even with sweaty hands
A quiet driving system: It has a drive system that offers you reasonably quiet rides as you train so that you don’t disturb the peace of your family members
A heavy flywheel: The machine has heavy flywheel that is intended to give you a stable and smooth riding
A basic LCD console: The bike includes a console that allows you to measure your progress. You can use it to track your speed, distance, time, and the number of calories you burn during every training session
A water bottle holder: The machine has a place to hold your water bottle. This provision allows you to keep your refreshment closer as you engage in your training
Easy to assemble: Another pro of the bike is that it is easy to assemble it. It comes with all the assembling tools you need and clear instructions and diagrams
A generous warranty package: The bike also comes with generous warranty provisions. You can enjoy a one-year warranty covering parts and wear items, a three-month warranty covering service, and a lifetime warranty covering the bike’s frame
Minimal maintenance required: The bike requires very minimal maintenance compared to other brands within its price range
After looking at the features, benefits and pros of this bike, we now turn our focus onto the cons and other shortcomings of this bike. This section of our review seeks to share with you some of them.
No accommodation for spinning or specialist cycling shoes: The bike’s pedals have toe baskets which cannot accommodate spinning or specialist cycling shoes
Weak transport wheels: The bike has small transport wheels which are only capable of pulling the bike on a smooth floor but can’t drag it on a carpeted one
No place to plug an MP3 player: The machine doesn’t have a place to connect your MP3
Hard saddle: The seat of the bike is hard, and you may need to replace it with a softer one
A limited console: The machine’s console doesn’t include workout programs, and it does not allow you to monitor your heart rate
The Missing Links of Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle
This section covers the missing links of the spin bike, and how you can solve them to continue using the bike.
The bike is heavy: The bike is heavy, and it is difficult for one person to assemble it. However, you can get the help of another adult when you need to set it up
A hard saddle: The bike’s seat is hard. However, you can replace it with a softer standard bike saddle
A limited console: The console does not allow you to store your information or upload it to your online fitness account. However, you can track your progress by manually recording it at spreadsheet or journal
The Final Take on Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle
The Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle is a great indoor training tool that is ideal for users who don’t have time to commit to a regular gym program. At an very affordable price, it delivers on its promise and gives you value for your money. If you are looking for an affordable and decent spin bike, then you need to give this machine a chance. Click here to check out this spin bike.